Wednesday 17 December 2008

The mystery of the hits...

So i log onto my blog today and its jumped up 50+ visitors. wtf

who's been clicking refresh on there...

so i check and its ALOT of google results. and i mean ALOT.

they're all linking into my band of brothers posting

the few images there and i'm thinkin what the? whats all that about.

its only till i actually searched for band of brothers and then clicked the image search that i realised.

my site is the 2nd image in line!!!

google's based on hits etc and its somehow decided that in the search for band of brothers mine was the 2nd most likely site to go on or something like that...

dead chuffed!

on a 2ndary note sort of linking into ww1 i went to a lovely exhibtion today with regards to the accrington pals and other war items - so i'm thinking of going back tomorrow on my day off and taking a few pics.

some really amazing things there. i hope they let me picture them out of their cabinets.

No comments: